NEW AND HOT
Sit back and enjoy yourself because I know exactly what you are thinking about. I'm the sweet little thing that haunts your dream and I am writing about all the dirty fantasies you are craving. No matter how dirty they are.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

COLLEGE FUCK FEST

College is everything you see in the movies. We drink, we fuck, and then in the morning we wake up for Psychology and act like nothing ever happened. Most parties are held in frats, or coed dorms. A bunch of sexy coeds, getting completely wasted and hooking up is the COLLEGE DREAM. Dead days, are very important for us, it's supposed to be a few days before finals to study our eye lashes off, but no one usually does. Everyone parties, gets blacked out drunk and hooks up with every single person in front of them. 

In the midst of dead days there was going to be a toga party at the neighboring dorm. My roommate and I were getting ready for the big get together. We didn't even know who was hosting, but who cares. We didn't need to know. We were all wearing togas, of course, that were nothing more than white sheets cut in half barely coving our tight young bodies. We didn't wear anything underneath. We want it to look hot. When we arrived at the party everyone was already way faded. There was shots of ever kind, jungle juice, and if you were feeling trashy even a keg of beer. My roommate and I started with welcome shots. Just your typical jell-o shot to break the ice. We started dancing and as we did we started drinking more. 

I was a lot tipsy when I lost my roommate. I sat down on the couch, next to a couple. She was really going hard sucking her man's cock. He was enjoying it. It turned me on so much I started playing with my clit. As soon as I did I could feel my juices already dripping out. She looked so good sucking cock, and his moans just made me lose it. Let me remind you that we are right in the middle of the party, by this time everyone was already in little groups. Making out, some girls sucking cock, others licking another girl's pussy. It was about to turn into a fuck fest, and we were all just waiting for someone to make the first move. 

I stood up, my pussy dripping wet, and walked over to this guy that was rather lonely. I didn't tell him anything, I could see his hard on through the toga. I got on my knees, and as he watched the first couple take front and center to grab all the attention, I started to suck on his cock. My goal was to get his cock inside my mouth, as far as I can go in the shortest time possible. I want it him hitting my tonsils. I want it to have his thick cock as far as I could take. I started going up and down his shaft, fast, and I could feel all the slobber dripping down onto chest. He kept his hands on my head as he attentively watched a girl getting her pussy pounded on the coffee table. He came in my mouth and but I didn't swallow. Not yet.

As soon as I felt him release his load in my mouth I stood up, and kissed the girl that was getting pounded. She was now riding the guys cock. Her big ass bouncing up and down as I spit all the cum in her mouth, and then we kissed passionately. I stood over her, as they were laying on the floor now, and spread my pussy lips apart. She pushed her tongue deep inside my pussy to taste all my yummy juices. 

Before I felt almost getting to orgasm, another guy bend me over and started fucking my pussy from behind. Standing up, hard and deep. He had a big cock and it just rubbed my g-spot enough to squirt all over his cock. It happened fast. I moved away and watched everyone else fuck. I sat on the couch, were my roommate was sitting and I started rubbing her pussy as she rubbed my soaking cunt. We both came twice watching every girl in the party take on at least two cocks. 

The next morning I got up bright and early and walked over to the library. There I found a flyer for a another party. Mmmm, just what I needed after all my studying. There's nothing like a college fuck fest to relieve finals stress. 



 
Copyright © 2017 Dirty Sex Stories By Sweet Adriana.
Want more of me?