NEW AND HOT
Sit back and enjoy yourself because I know exactly what you are thinking about. I'm the sweet little thing that haunts your dream and I am writing about all the dirty fantasies you are craving. No matter how dirty they are.

Friday, August 28, 2015

After School Special



The first week of school was a hassle. Waking up early again, meeting new teachers, new schedules. The only exciting thing was that I was a senior in high school, and that meant more freedom. After school, as I was walking home thinking about what the weekend might hold, I heard someone honking. I stopped and looked through the co-pilots car window. It was you

You offered me a ride home, and I accepted. It wasn't a long way but you managed to take a short cut that ended up been the longest way home. You kept trying to make conversation about the smallest thing, then you placed your hand on my thigh and asked why they allowed such short skirts in school. I giggled, and asked you if you liked them. You started rubbing my things, very slowly, each time going a bit higher on my thigh till your hand was wedged very close to my pussy. 




Get 5 extra minutes added to your paid call if you want to help me finish up this role play.

Let's see what happens after your hand is right on my pussy.

PROMO : SCHOOGIRL5

866-324-5498



 
Copyright © 2017 Dirty Sex Stories By Sweet Adriana.
Want more of me?